Legal Question in Criminal Law in Colorado

I had my first court date today on a neighbor's harassment charge, which I believe is unwarranted. The DA offered me a plea to disorderly conduct/noise with unsupervised probation of 12 months and a requirement to take a one-day class. I do not want to plead guilty to this. My next court date is July 11. I was hoping to get some legal advice on this situation.

Asked on 6/27/16, 8:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Stephen Harkess Colorado Legal Solutions

You need to retain an attorney or apply for the public defender. Only an attorney who has reviewed the police reports and discovery material can give you any useful help. You can't get any useful information in an online forum.

Read more
Answered on 6/27/16, 9:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Colorado