Legal Question in Criminal Law in Colorado

I am out on PR I have a third degree assult misdemeanor charge I have a job offer in another state as I am unemployed and I cant be at home due to a protection order so my bills are piling up. how can I get permission to get this job as everything I own will be lost if I am not allowed to be employed

Asked on 5/18/16, 9:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Damon Cassens Waters, Kubik, and Cassens

Call the court and set a hearing on conditions of bond. Just ask, in other words.

Read more
Answered on 5/18/16, 10:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Colorado