Legal Question in DUI Law in Colorado

I am interested in getting a DUI felony conviction pardoned in Michigan . Will I need to go to Michigan to get this started ?The offence happened 1993 .

Asked on 1/30/16, 6:12 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Damon Cassens Waters, Kubik, and Cassens

Yes, or at least contact a Michigan attorney.

Read more
Answered on 1/30/16, 8:34 am
Stephen Harkess Colorado Legal Solutions

You will need to do this through the Michigan Governor. You will want to consult with an attorney in Michigan to see how this is done and whether you have any chance of success.

Read more
Answered on 1/31/16, 8:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Colorado