Legal Question in Family Law in Colorado

child custody

can a illegal alien,married to a u.s.citizen take the u.s. born children,out of the country(u.s.)?

Asked on 10/05/00, 7:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Stanley Spring Stanley A. Spring, Attorney at Law

Re: child custody

Unless there are court orders there should not be any legal reason to stop you from leaving.

Read more
Answered on 11/03/00, 6:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Colorado