Legal Question in Family Law in Colorado

Can a Court deny access to my ex-husband's mental health records if we are fighting over custody?

Asked on 2/08/11, 4:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nitche Ward Ward Law & Associates, LLC

You need to be able to show some relevance. However, even if they do deny it, you can request to have a child family investigator to be appointed, who can evaluate both sides fitness to parent. It sounds like you may have some serious issues arising in your case and you should get an attorney to help you navigate through the details.

Feel free to contact our office with questions.

Read more
Answered on 2/08/11, 10:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Colorado