Legal Question in Family Law in Colorado

My kids were just removed from my house with a bogus motion to restrict parent time by my Ex wife who has put my children in harms way by taking them around a child molester. I have had custody of my children for 10 years and they have never lived with her.

Asked on 4/29/14, 7:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys


I can only speculate as to what your specific question is. To that end, in Colorado, she needs to prove endangerment of the children if she is requesting that custody actually be changed to the non-custodial parent. So, in a nutshell, she has to prove that continued custody with you has emotionally and/or physically endangered the children.

Read more
Answered on 4/30/14, 7:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Colorado