Legal Question in Family Law in Colorado

Is there anything legally i can do to keep my grandsos mom from coming & taking him? She has serious drinking problem& mental issues.

Asked on 12/31/16, 12:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Stephen Harkess Colorado Legal Solutions

Not unless the child has lived with you for 6 months or more. If that is the case, you should talk to a lawyer about filing for allocation of parental responsibility.

Read more
Answered on 1/04/17, 8:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Colorado