Legal Question in Family Law in Colorado

I am legally married but I am pregnant by someone else my husband is not the father what do I do?

Asked on 8/15/16, 3:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Stephen Harkess Colorado Legal Solutions

What do you want to accomplish? You have a lot of options ranging from marriage counseling to divorce and remarriage with many options in between.

Read more
Answered on 8/15/16, 4:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Colorado