Legal Question in Family Law in Colorado

questions on claiming children on taxes when the other parent is trying to

Asked on 2/03/14, 10:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nitche Ward Ward Law & Associates, LLC

It sounds like your case may have some complicated items in it. I don't recommend that you try to attack it alone. Give us a call and we can set you up for an appointment and we can go over your details.

Our number is 303-872-3249


Ward Law & Associates, LLC

12200 E Iliff Ave Suite 101

Aurora CO 80014

Let them know that you spoke with me on Law Guru and I am sure we can work on getting you a discount. We also have very affordable payment plans.

Read more
Answered on 2/16/14, 8:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Colorado