Legal Question in Investment Law in Colorado

I recently divorced and there where $300,000 to divide. I was awared $150,000 of the assets. It was to be transfered immediatly. My ex is now sitting on it. What are my rights? With the inflex in the market and the mere fact it is my money what are my rights? Arent there laws that protect me post divorce?

Asked on 3/10/10, 9:03 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Murillo Pivotal Legal Ltd.

If this award was made an order you can sue to enforce the order. Contact an attorney.

DISCLAIMER—This answer is for informational purposes only and discusses general legal principles, trends, and considerations and is not intended as specific legal advice regarding your question. This answer does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

Read more
Answered on 3/22/10, 7:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Investment Law questions and answers in Colorado