Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Colorado

my ex-husband and his wife decided to give me free rent in their vacant house in lieu of child support when i moved to colorado from nebraska. they divorced later and the house is now owned by his now ex-wife but he pays all the bills including rent. she now refuses to provide me with proof of this arrangement and this has caused me to loose my food stamps to feed my kids. can she be forced somehow to give me the documents i need ?

Asked on 2/12/14, 2:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nitche Ward Ward Law & Associates, LLC

You may subpoena it if you already have a pending court case.

I don't suggest that you proceed with this alone. Our office can help.

Give us a call to set up an appointment.

Our number is 303-872-3249


Ward Law & Associates, LLC

12200 E Iliff Ave Suite 101

Aurora CO 80014

Let them know that you spoke with me on Law Guru and I am sure we can work on getting you a discount. We also have very affordable payment plans.

Read more
Answered on 2/12/14, 11:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Colorado