Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Colorado

Would I have to go through Colorado or Wisconsin to get reimbursement for cleaning up this person's building structure, trailer and trash built on our colorado property? He recently moved to Wisconsin and has not been willing to work with us.

Asked on 10/22/18, 10:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dave Rich Flatiron Legal Advisors, LLC

You should be able to sue him in Colorado courts from your description of what happened, but you will have to serve him in Wisconsin with the summons and complaint and will have to enforce any judgment likely in WI, which can be a hassle depending on the person. I hope this helps.

Read more
Answered on 10/22/18, 10:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Colorado