Legal Question in Traffic Law in Colorado

I have a 6pt speeding ticket with an unknown fine. Outside of getting my own legal representation, who should I speak to in order to get the points reduced in court?

Asked on 8/21/13, 1:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Damon Cassens Waters, Kubik, and Cassens

Either the assisstant city attorney or assisstant district attorney, depending on where the ticket is filed.

Read more
Answered on 8/21/13, 3:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Colorado