Legal Question in Traffic Law in Colorado

I was in a car accident a few weeks ago. It was not my fault, the other person received the ticket. She was very angry about receiving the ticket and said that she was going to fight it in court. Later that week, after multiple calls from her insurance company about what exactly happened, I received a letter from her insurance company (State Farm) saying that they believe she was not at fault and would not pay the claim. I waited until her court date and the online documents show that she accepted a plea bargain and pleaded guilty to the accident. What do I do now?

Asked on 8/28/14, 3:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jason Savela The Savela Law Firm, PC

I would be happy to sit down and discuss your case. State Farm will not get more reasonable until you are represented by an attorney. Do not talk with State Farm or any other investigator until you speak with an attorney. Please contact me to set an appointment.

If you have not yet, please see a medical doctor about any injuries that you have. Tell them that you were in a traffic collision and the pain/injury came from that. Be honest, but very specific that the collision caused the pain. If you have seen a doctor, make sure to complete the follow up treatment as recommended.

Read more
Answered on 8/28/14, 3:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Colorado