Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Colorado

I need to get a copy of a Will and a Trust that has been set up in another State. How do I go about getting these 2 items?

Asked on 8/10/11, 9:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bernard Greenberg KOKISH & GOLDMANIS, P.C.

Unfortunately, your question does not state enough facts in order to comment or provide you with an answer.

For example, you don't say if these documents were yours or belonged to someone else. That will control whether you are entitled to seek copies of these documents.

Try and post your question again with more detailed facts about the documents, your connection to them and why you believe you are entitled to the documents.

Thank you for using LawGuru.

Read more
Answered on 8/10/11, 12:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Colorado