Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Colorado

How can we find out our elderly relatives' assets? She can't remember what she has or where, and we're afraid some of her life savings may have been stolen.

Asked on 8/20/11, 2:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gary C. Johnson Attorney Gary C. Johnson

It could be as simple as getting a Financial Power of Attorney from her. That will authorize you to investigate her assets.

Read more
Answered on 8/22/11, 11:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Colorado