Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Colorado

do I need to have legal representation to sue my sister for breach of duty as trustee of our family trust? she will not provide a detailed accounting of the trust unless I pay for it nor will she give me my distribution which according to the trust I am entitled to immediately.

Asked on 8/16/17, 8:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dave Rich Flatiron Legal Advisors, LLC

You don't have to have a lawyer, but it likely would be helpful. You might also want her removed as trustee and the law in this area about her duties is complex. I hope this helps.

Read more
Answered on 8/16/17, 9:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Colorado