Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Colorado

My mom passed away 5 months ago left Estate to my Brother and me. We have a lawyer but he will not return my calls to when the estate gets paid out or anything . I need answers

Asked on 9/10/17, 7:17 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Murillo Mosaic Legal Partners LLC

I am sorry for your loss.

If your attorney is not returning your calls and answering questions, it's time to get a new probate attorney. Most of us work throughout the state as the vast majority of probates are informal. If your estate is not really complicated at all, our office often recommends that personal representative handle the process with occasional assistance from your probate attorney. This saves money.

Start contacting probate attorneys ASAP and they can provide you various options depending on your needs and the complexity of the estate.

Read more
Answered on 9/10/17, 10:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Colorado