Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Colorado

power of attorney

Me and my father live in seperate states do we need a poa for both states?

Asked on 8/12/08, 1:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bernard Greenberg KOKISH & GOLDMANIS, P.C.

Re: power of attorney

It is difficult from your question to understand whether you are referring to your father's Power of Attorney or to your own.

You should consult with an experienced estate planning attorney for yourself and your father should see his own attorney to prepare appropriate documents.

Read more
Answered on 8/12/08, 2:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Colorado