Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Colorado

if a settlement ageement was signed by both parties can it be apealed

Asked on 11/05/13, 8:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Murillo Mosaic Legal Partners LLC

This is not an issue of an appeal. You appeal a civil or criminal case. If you want to void an agreement, you will have to file suit and win that suit. This is very difficult and fact-specific. The only way to know if you have any chance at all is by talking to an attorney so they can review the agreement and the facts.

Read more
Answered on 11/05/13, 9:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Colorado