Legal Question in Disability Law in Connecticut


i asked my company to advocate for me because i can,t with a brain injury.can i expect them to help me avoid being discriminated against?

Asked on 12/02/08, 5:02 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Carlos Gonzalez Gonzalez Legal Associates PLLC

Re: advocate

If you're being discriminated against you need to seek an attorney, and not expect that your employer will defend you against these... Feel free to contact our office at 212.709.8303 for a free consultation

Read more
Answered on 12/02/08, 5:13 pm
Isabella Mayzel, Esq. Law Offices of Isabella Mayzel

Re: advocate

The previous answer suggests to you to get a consultation from them. It is a good idea.

Read more
Answered on 12/02/08, 7:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in Connecticut