Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in Connecticut

Clearing a misdemeanor charge

I was charged and declared guilty of a midemeanor in 1996 in Connecticut State Court (Danbury) that is still affecting my ability to do certain things such as purchase or rent property. What can I do to have the record purged and how do I clear my name on the various web-based services that conduct background checks?

Asked on 4/09/07, 5:55 pm

2 Answer from Attorneys

Nicholas Adamucci ADAMUCCI, LLC

Re: Clearing a misdemeanor charge

Depending on other facts, you may be able to have your record expunged. This is something you file with the court. If you need help, you can email me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 4/09/07, 6:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in Connecticut