Legal Question in Consumer Law in Connecticut

What to do if a contractor takes your money and doesn't respond .He doesn't work and doesn't refund the deposit.

Asked on 3/23/18, 2:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Max Rosenberg Rosenberg, Miller, Hite & Morilla, LLC

Then you should make haste to a collection attorney, like myself, do an asset search and sue them for the return of the money. A collection attorney usually works on contingency and will take a percentage of what is recovered. You may also wish to report them to the state.

Read more
Answered on 4/10/18, 9:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Connecticut