Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Connecticut

If i attend small claims court as a plantiff and the other party does not attend what will happen?

Asked on 9/11/12, 4:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Linda Subbloie Linda A. Subbloie, Esq.

You ask the court to enter judgment against the other party and grant your request for relief.

Read more
Answered on 9/11/12, 5:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Connecticut