Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Connecticut

I recently received a bank execution. Had all of my money taken out of my account. A total of $1,814.55 was put on hold, would it at all be possible to receive that money back, or possibly file exempt ( 52-352b(r) ) and receive the amount that exceeded $1000?

Asked on 12/03/12, 5:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Linda Subbloie Linda A. Subbloie, Esq.

You should have received a notice that you have a right to a hearing and the forms to fill out with that notice. If you did not, you should go down to the clerk's office and ask for their assistance in getting a hearing.

Read more
Answered on 12/04/12, 6:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Connecticut