Legal Question in Criminal Law in Connecticut

What can I do if someone I know is a juror on a MAJOR crime in my state and is constantly talking about and sharing details of the case with friends and co-workers (and seemingly forming opinions). Who can I contact or report this to? I care very much about the integrity and honesty of our justice system, but I don't know what to do about it. Thanks in advance.

Asked on 9/22/11, 3:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Linda Subbloie Linda A. Subbloie, Esq.

Call the court where the case is being heard. They will direct you to the appropriate person.

Read more
Answered on 10/04/11, 1:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Connecticut