Legal Question in Criminal Law in Connecticut

Can I get a retraining order for my 22 yr old ever since my first divorce was done my marriage was he'll on me them my ex now been married 20 something yrs and it's destroying my second marriage she said disgusting stuff bout me putting my man hood in her mouth to say that I'm a sex predator and a whole bunch of other disgusting stuff what can I do trying to say my second marriage can you help me find my peace of mind with my family

Asked on 1/31/22, 9:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Max Rosenberg Rosenberg,Whewell, & Hite, LLC

I would recommend family counseling. There are a lot of issues to unpack here. Are you in fear for your safety, well being and life? Has your 22 year old attacked you physically? Have they made any of the sexual allegations to the authorities? Depending on where you are at with this situation, you may need a criminal defense attorney. Please feel free to call us with any questions or need for further assistance. 203. 870. 6700

Read more
Answered on 2/07/22, 9:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Connecticut