Legal Question in Criminal Law in Connecticut

Hi, wondering how do I know of charges were nolled.

Asked on 9/27/18, 1:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Max Rosenberg Rosenberg,Whewell, & Hite, LLC

You can check on the Connecticut Judicial Website and look your case up under the criminal tab. It should have a record there.

Read more
Answered on 10/08/18, 10:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Connecticut