Legal Question in Family Law in Connecticut

my ex has broken our custody agreement. the grandparents have taken over visits. last weekend the grandparents hit my child. what do I do

Asked on 4/22/18, 9:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Max Rosenberg Rosenberg,Whewell, & Hite, LLC

File a Motion for Contempt.

Read more
Answered on 4/23/18, 12:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Connecticut