Legal Question in Family Law in Connecticut

My Fiancé has been being held on a Purge Charge Since 12/04/18. He can not afford to pay the full amount but I have some money Put aside but not the full amount is there anything we can do to get him home so he can go back to work

Asked on 1/01/19, 9:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Max Rosenberg Rosenberg,Whewell, & Hite, LLC

You should consult with an attorney as soon as possible. Was he brought in under a capias for child support?

Read more
Answered on 1/16/19, 11:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Connecticut