Legal Question in Family Law in Connecticut

Is there a way to find out if my husband whom I haven't seen in years is getting an inheritance?

Asked on 9/10/13, 11:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Linda Subbloie Linda A. Subbloie, Esq.

You would have to go to the probate court in the town where the relative lived and look at the estate file.

Read more
Answered on 9/12/13, 9:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Connecticut