Legal Question in Family Law in Connecticut

can a marshall leave papers at your house when you are no home without serving you in person?

Asked on 10/01/13, 12:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Linda Subbloie Linda A. Subbloie, Esq.

Yes. It's called "abode service."

Read more
Answered on 10/01/13, 12:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Connecticut