Legal Question in Family Law in Connecticut

I'm in the process of getting divorced and have 2 children, if I go away on vacation for a few days my ex says he will call the police and say I abandoned them. Can he do that and what can I do?

Asked on 8/13/13, 4:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Linda Subbloie Linda A. Subbloie, Esq.

Unless you leave them unsupervised, I don't think the police will get involved. People do go on vacations!

Read more
Answered on 8/13/13, 6:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Connecticut