Legal Question in Family Law in Connecticut

we purchased a house and have employment waiting in the state of Arizona! we ve notified the father to my 2 step children since June of 2010, we re suppose to leave in 2 days from CT, we have to be out of our house by March 10th, electric gets shut off quit our jobs ect..the mother has Sole custody but was just served court papers to appear in court on march 30th ! what do we do ? we have nothing if this prolongs us from leaveing in 2 days

Asked on 3/02/11, 4:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Serrano Serrano & Serrano, LLC - Connecticut Accident, Social Security & Divorce Lawyers

If you cannot afford an attorney, contact Waterbury Legal Aid

85 Central Avenue Waterbury, CT 6702 Phone: 203.756.8074

Read more
Answered on 3/03/11, 6:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Connecticut