Legal Question in Family Law in Connecticut

My sons father and I share joint custody. There was an inncident, my daughter left her curling iron un plugged and my 3y/o son attempted to do what he saw his sister do and he sustained a small burn on the back of his neck. I was un aware when this first happened, my son did not cry or make a fuss about this. A few days later his father took him and saw the burn, he brought our son to the doctors and expressed concern. The court ordered my son to be taken out of the home, his father now has temporary custody. I have not seen my son in a month in a half. Recently we had a court date and they gave me supervised custody until our next court appt in 30 days. I feel like I have no one, I call and no one responds to my messages. They say my son wants to stay with his father, his father has been living out of state with his girlfriend. This is where he wants to reside with our son. Will this ever get resolved???

Asked on 7/27/13, 1:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Linda Subbloie Linda A. Subbloie, Esq.

You need to hire a lawyer. If you can't afford to hire a lawyer you should call Legal Aid to see if you qualify for their services.

Read more
Answered on 7/29/13, 12:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Connecticut