Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Connecticut

My neighbor has a non-licensed person cut down a tree in his yard that landed on my truck damaging it. He knows of the damage and sent his friend to look at the damage. He claimed he would take the money from his workers pay. I have an estimate of the damages. He will not return my phone calls. What should I do?

Asked on 7/28/18, 12:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Max Rosenberg Rosenberg,Whewell, & Hite, LLC

File in small claims court if the damages are under five thousand dollars. Hire a lawyer to sue him if the damages are considerably higher.

Read more
Answered on 8/14/18, 6:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Connecticut