Legal Question in Immigration Law in Connecticut

American applying for Canadian immigration

I am America currently working in public accounting. Additionally, I have a degree in Accounting and Finance and I am a CPA. I want to know if I want to relocate to Canada how long will the immigration process take?

Please advise.

Asked on 1/14/09, 11:37 am

2 Answers from Attorneys


Re: American applying for Canadian immigration

There are multiple options available to you, depending on your professional intentions, family ties in Canada, etc. The easiest way to immigrate to Canada is through skilled worker program. It is a point based system and you need to have 67 points to be eligible for this program. Please contact an immigration attorney who has experience with immigration to Canada to discuss your options.

Read more
Answered on 1/15/09, 4:31 pm

Anthony Siliato Meyner and Landis LLP

Re: American applying for Canadian immigration

Do you have a potential employer in Canada?

Read more
Answered on 1/14/09, 5:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Connecticut