Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Connecticut

The apartment building I live in has just been sold and the new owners have served me a notice to quit and want me out in 30 days. Can they do that? The reason is they want to do repairs in the building.

Asked on 1/23/22, 6:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Max Rosenberg Rosenberg,Whewell, & Hite, LLC

They can do this. You can also fight it and drag out the process. The Notice to Quit is only the first step in Summary Process. Speak with a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 2/21/22, 11:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Connecticut