Legal Question in Legal Ethics in Connecticut

I have a case going on know for the last 5 years. A wrongful death the lawer I have hasn't called me in over a year not returning my calls. What can I do to him!

Asked on 7/18/12, 11:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Linda Subbloie Linda A. Subbloie, Esq.

You can file a grievance. Go to the CT Judicial Branch website for more information.

Read more
Answered on 7/19/12, 4:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in Connecticut