Legal Question in Legal Ethics in Connecticut

could a police report be changed to leave a charge out upon the request of the person or persons that got arrested

Asked on 4/15/11, 6:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Linda Subbloie Linda A. Subbloie, Esq.

I'm not sure what you mean by "charge" but I don't think police reports can be changed.

Read more
Answered on 4/16/11, 6:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in Connecticut