Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in Connecticut

malpractice legal

how do i find an lawyer to sue my ex-lawyer. Case dismissed due to non-suit. Employer rape case. ex lawyer has given me insurance info, and apologized.

Asked on 11/20/07, 4:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nicholas Adamucci ADAMUCCI, LLC

Re: malpractice legal

You can email me at [email protected] and I will help you as best I can.

Read more
Answered on 11/27/07, 11:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in Connecticut