Legal Question in Personal Injury in Connecticut

I had a slip in fall in CT on someone else's property.

Asked on 1/17/17, 1:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jason A. Richman Jason A. Richman, Esq.

Not enough information to assess your situation or offer any real direction other than advising that you immediately consult with a personal injury attorney in your location who is experienced with premises liability actions.

Read more
Answered on 1/18/17, 5:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Connecticut