Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Connecticut

My husbands mother died in 1977, near the end of her life her siblings got her to change her original will and make it so they got everything, is there anything at this point that can be done?

Asked on 10/21/11, 10:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Linda Subbloie Linda A. Subbloie, Esq.

I hardly think you can do anything about it 34 years later. Why didn't your husband contest it back then?

Read more
Answered on 10/23/11, 6:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Connecticut