Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Connecticut

Money from a will has been. Approved to be dispensed by the probate judge. It's been more than 18 days an the money has not been issued. What can I do.

Asked on 9/12/13, 6:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Heffernan Heffernan Legal Group, LLP

Call the court and ask for a status conference.

Read more
Answered on 9/13/13, 6:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Connecticut