Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Connecticut

If I am named as beneficiary of my ex-husbands 401k, can his daughter who has power of attorney, change it if he becomes disabled or passes away?

Asked on 1/04/16, 4:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Heffernan Heffernan Legal Group, LLP

Disabled, yes; dead, no.

Read more
Answered on 1/04/16, 10:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Connecticut