Legal Question in Business Law in Delaware

I opened a C CORP in DE, but I'm living in maryland. I'm selling online like ebay, and done by drop shipping. I rented a personal mailbox in DE as my business address. Do I need to do the foreign qualification in Maryland? Thanks!

Asked on 8/23/13, 4:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Roman Fichman Esq. Law Practice of Roman Fichman Esq.

Generally speaking where the company's employees sit is one of the states where the company would need to qualify to do business as a foreign company. It is conceiveable that a company may need to qualify in more than one state. Your specific situation requires additional analysis. My office has a special offer for LawGuru clients where we can conduct a limited review of the matter at $99 an hour. The review of this issue should take about an hour. To take advantage of this limited offer please go to:

Disclaimer: This post has been written for educational purposes only and was not meant to be legal advice and should not be construed as legal advice or be relied upon. No intention exists to create an attorney-client relationship or any other special relationship or privilege through this post. The post may contain errors, inaccuracies and/or omissions. You should always consult an attorney admitted to practice in your jurisdiction for specific advice. This post may be deemed as Attorney Advertising.

Read more
Answered on 8/25/13, 10:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Delaware