Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Delaware

Credit Score

I land in Delaware that I can't sell.

Can I sign it back to the bank? Will

it affect my credit?

Asked on 4/10/07, 11:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Gibson John W. Gibson, Esquire

Re: Credit Score

You should call the bank and ask if they will take a Deed in lieu of foreclosure and just sign it over to them if they are willing to do that.

Read more
Answered on 4/13/07, 2:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Delaware