Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Delaware

I used to work as an insurance broker but resigned from that position about eight years ago. I recently discovered a collection account on my credit for $26,000.00. The collection account stems from a nine year old commission charge-back from when I worked as an insurance broker. I'm upset because I'm trying to purchase my first home, and this collection account is stopping me from being approved for a mortgage. I wants to know if I can sue the collection agency or possibly the credit bureaus for reporting this collection account. what i can do???

Asked on 4/15/14, 5:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glenn Brown Real World Law, P.C.

contact me

Read more
Answered on 4/15/14, 5:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Delaware