Legal Question in Family Law in Delaware

to the untruth

I'm taking my ex & his mother to court for custody of my son. My son has been in my care for the past 4 yrs and I have been the sole provider the most the father has done is help with is paying tution for school. The grandma is controling but that is another story. They took me to court some yrs bacj when I moved out and was trying to get on my feet. Well I got on my feet! They told the court that I my son have not been living with me for past 4 years. They is lying! Also that the father wants to share custody. He does not hardley see him now! How should I go about this?

Asked on 9/04/07, 11:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glenn Brown Real World Law, P.C.

Re: to the untruth

Sit down with a Delaware attorney and go over the facts and issues.

Services available at a reasonable fee.

Good luck to you.

Read more
Answered on 9/04/07, 12:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Delaware