Legal Question in Administrative Law in District of Columbia

Car purchase

I purchased a BMW thought to be a 2004. When I took it in I was told by the dealership that it is a 2003. All the contracts indicated and signed by me and the dealer was for a 2004. What am I entitled to?

Asked on 4/18/07, 9:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Eisenberg Law Office of Michael D.J. Eisenberg, Attorney and Counselor at Law

Re: Car purchase

I think the first question you want to ask yourself is what do you want to do? Are you unhappy with the car? Are looking for some money back? Is the difference value between the two years significant enough to pursue legal action? There may be some avenues to pursue but you need to consider balancing out legal expenses and hassle with what money remedies may be available. If this is something that you wish to pursue, it would be in your best interest to contact a lawyer and give him/her more details about the situation.

Good luck!

Read more
Answered on 4/18/07, 9:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in District of Columbia